Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Broke Geek Needs Broke Computers

Hey everybody. I'm looking to make a little extra cash over the next few weeks. The only way I know how to make extra money (legally) is to fix computers. Windows or Mac - I can fix virtually any problem on any of them (just don't ask about those extra screws laying around afterwards).

Do you need a computer fixed? Leave me a comment with your email address. Format your email like this: joeblowATyourisp DOTcom. This way you don't get bot-spammed by posting your email. We'll then get together and talk about all of the particulars. Here's an incentive if you don't have a computer to fix: If you send someone my way, after they pay me to repair their computer, a drink of your choice at Dad's Place is my treat.

So, if you know someone who's computer is spyware-loaded, their hard drive has crashed with important data on it, their network needs configured so they can share files and printers, they need a hardware upgrade of some kind, or anything else related to these wonderful devices - get them in touch with me, and be sure they tell me who sent them!

1 comment:

Jim said...

That Pic is CRAZY!

Welcome!

HELLO EVERYBODY... I've now moved my blog to Wordpress.com . You'll need to change your bookmarks to point to http://tjscott.wordpress.com (for now!). I like the Wordpress format and way of doing things. It gives me more versatility. SEE YOU THERE!