Monday, October 30, 2006

HEMI's back on patrol?

Melissa, the trip's and I were on our way to Little Rock for "Boo at the Zoo" yesterday when something caught my eye on I-530 between Pine Bluff and Little Rock. I thought to myself, "that's a white car driving really fast coming from the other way, but it's not shaped like a police car." But I couldn't have been more mistaken! What was driving south at a high rate of speed, obviously about to scare the heebie-jeebies out of some unsuspecting motorist who passively saw the make and model of the car thinking the same thing I thought was the newest weapon in the Arkansas State Police's fleet!

Here's the now identified - unidentified flying object (he was moving pretty quick):
The Arkansas State Police website has a news article about this new beast of a cruiser.

Almost makes me want to mash the gas pedal just so I can get a chance to ask:
"Officer, does that thing got a HEMI in it?"

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'll take two!

Welcome!

HELLO EVERYBODY... I've now moved my blog to Wordpress.com . You'll need to change your bookmarks to point to http://tjscott.wordpress.com (for now!). I like the Wordpress format and way of doing things. It gives me more versatility. SEE YOU THERE!